OK. I've digged more and more and at last I've found what I want  🙂
1) your chart is an original - it's not a fake
2) it's a visual landing chart, current official chart  can be downloaded from here:  https://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/dvd/eAIP_26_JAN_2023/Atlas-VAC/PDF_AIPparSSection/VAC/AD/AD-2.LFRN.pdf
3) this strange oval works only when plane approach to land on 14/14L (btw. non-standard - right-handed), 
4) approaches to 14/14L and to 10 are merged and common (finals of course)
5) approach to 32/32R and departure from 32/32R create standard (left handed) pattern

IMHO such a strange oval on southern side is made  only for separating traffic on patterns for 10 and for 14/14L - simply here isn't  got enough place to make an independent  traffic flows, so they've made such a "monster" but only for 14/14L approach, as for 32/32R is still a normal pattern there. 
So for 14/14L/32/32R exist two separate shapes depend on flow direction.

I don't believe that exists any aviation software able to draw "automatically" such a shape, I think it was drawed manually like most such an exotic landing approaches - for example at Lukla.

Regards,
Piotr

Edited by ppgas

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

Actually there are a lot of "non-standard" VFR patterns, mostly because of noise abatement regulations. An example is the pattern of my home airfield, EDKB:

Anflughilfe-FGH-Maerz-2015-.gif

In FAA regulations the "non standard pattern" is described as pattern other than standard traffic performed in direction other than left and/or at  altitudes other than standard,  so usually "standard"  means "left handed rectangular" and "non-standard"  means "right-handed rectangular" (nothing about other than rectangular shapes there).
Similar like a holding definition - "standard" holding is right handed, "non-standard" holding is left handed.

I think it's better write here about "left handed non-rectangular pattern" and "right handed non-rectangular pattern"
So at EDKB we've got "right-handed non-rectangular pattern rwy 11" and "left -handed non-rectangular pattern rwy 29" and everything is clear (warning! - look for charts) 🙂
Of course we can also "put all in one bag" and everything what isn't left handed performed at 1000' (1500' for jets, 500' for helos if I remember well) and rectangular shaped  call as "non-standard" but this  doesn't give us any additional info (I'm pragmatic as it's possible and like exact simple informative descriptions).

Regards,
Piotr

Edited by ppgas

Never give up ...  - here are details of the whip-round: https://zrzutka.pl/en/pewr2d  -> to help my younger son fights against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (blood cancer).

23 minutes ago, albar965 said:

You can also build non-standard patters by using user waypoints. The elevation will be a bit off in the profile but doable:

And what's more - IMHO this method is better as it lets save pattern in separate lnmpln file and then merged this with the main flight plan as needed 🙂
Tnx for this clue Alex! 👍

Regards,
Piotr

Just for the sake of things 🙂

I have just updated my Jepp maps. it's there, dated 03 Feb 23. 

Formal Jepp chart, not any internet fake of some sort.

I am pretty sure I saw another non oval circuit someplace, doing lots of VFR flight, so I definitely stumbled on some. Not very common, but do exist. If I'll find another one I'll let you know 🙂

2.png