Sign in to follow this  
Noel

XP12 vs MSFS screenshots! It's time, right here!

We're starting to see glowing comments re weather/clouds/scenery from not only XP fans but a few regular MSFS users starting to or committing to moving to XP12.  I think it's time to provide a place to showcase each sim's visuals where they can be compared easily, and clearly visuals are hugely important to most sim users.   PLEASE refrain from ANY comments re one sim over the other--let the screenshots speak for themselves--thanks

I'll start with a few from MSFS

Venizia, Italy:spacer.png

Medellin, Colombia:spacer.png

Somewhere, don't recall where:spacer.png

San Jose, Costa Rica (MROC)spacer.png

Sophia, Bulgaria at night:spacer.png

Kansas City, Missouri:spacer.png

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

I think this thread should be locked, you know it will turn into a food fight. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

11 minutes ago, Noel said:

PLEASE refrain from ANY comments re one sim over the other

that won't be valid until we reached the end of this page and is exactly triggering such comments. plus do you expect also XP12 shots, here? else it's just a "showcase MSFS weather/clouds/scenery" thread and far from a "vs XP12" post

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Just by looking at every other "Sim 1 vs Sim 2" thread that's been posted one can easily predict that this will not end well. I understand the sentiment of wanting to see the improvements to the various weather systems but sadly it'll quick spiral down to the gutter.  

I see no point to this post. It’s confrontational and will simply lead to another “my sim is better than your sim” argument.

If you’re happy with the sim of your choice why would you be interested in another? You can research it independently.

Locked.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 6

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather