Sign in to follow this  
Ilich

Ultimate Ground Crew X- Crashed

When I was starting the backtracking process using voice, the program crashed, and took P3D5.3 with it. I would not have bothered you with this request to review the causes of the failure and possible solution if this was only the first time it had happened, but it is not:
The program has crashed several times, and as a rule when it crashes it takes the simulator with it.

I am very grateful and look forward to your response. 
Thank you!
Good day, and good luck.

I am now having the same issue (I believe). Recently, UGCX crashes P3D v5.3 when I select "1-Communications are okay and the brakes are set". It doesn't matter what aircraft I am using (PMDG, FSLabs) it happens everytime. I do not know how to submit a ticket as this is the first time I've ever had an issue with FS2Crew product. I have no idea why the product stopped functioning correctly and causes the simulator to crash every time.

Any assistance would be appreciated.