Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

KPHX By BMWorld & AmSim RELEASED

19 minutes ago, Fielder said:

btw, I got this airport free with BMW subscription : you only pay once lifetime for a subscription to his airports as they are created and released. 

I also have a subscription, but I only see a link to the ORBX for Seattle, Memphis, and Phoenix. It says that this is a joint product and it is only available on ORBX.

Yeah, that was my mistake. I had the wrong colored icon on my map. It's not BMW, I though it was.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

21 hours ago, Flying-Hare said:

This is not a new problem. Just switch TAA to DLSS.  TAA carries its own issues, such as ghosting where a previous sample carries over to a new frame

I switched to DLSS and the shimmering stopped but the instrumentation in the cockpit moves with ghosting after images.  It's really weird

Decided to give this one a shot but I am also experiencing terrible shimmering nearly everywhere. Jetways, objects, terminal, etc.  I have never seen anything in the sim shimmer like this before.  I do hope they acknowledge it and can solve this issue as this is big disappointment...

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

this is last time I buy from a 3rd party developer that I am not familar with, yes lot of STUTTERS< STUTTERS, unlike from developers like flytampa, fs dreamteam, flightbeam, or latin vfr.. where flying is nice and SMOOTH.  I am very, very upset, and disappointed.

Never, ever will I spend. extra money on a 3rd party developer that I am not familar with!!!  Damm, I should have waited till flightbeam  came out with their version of Sky Harbor Pheonix Airport.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

I had an update this evening that appears to have changed out the jetways on the north side to ones without a SWA logo.  This is good, but now the jetways that do still have the SWA logo have an issue.  When the jetway moves to connect to the airplane, the logo doesn’t move with it.  It winds up inside the jetway.  Is it just me?  Maybe it was always that way and I just didn’t notice.

58 minutes ago, ktd544002 said:

I had an update this evening that appears to have changed out the jetways on the north side to ones without a SWA logo.  This is good, but now the jetways that do still have the SWA logo have an issue.  When the jetway moves to connect to the airplane, the logo doesn’t move with it.  It winds up inside the jetway.  Is it just me?  Maybe it was always that way and I just didn’t notice.

The same. I'll let them know now.

6 hours ago, Coops said:

I switched to DLSS and the shimmering stopped but the instrumentation in the cockpit moves with ghosting after images.  It's really weird

The blurring of the gauges is why most seem to find DLSS unusable in current form.  It's an issue on their end, not yours. 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

No shimmering here and the performance is pretty good. It's not the perfect recreation but until something better comes along I'm happy with it. It's certainly a massive improvement over the default. 

• Like 2

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

On 3/15/2023 at 12:51 PM, aniiran said:

I contacted Alexy at BMWorld and he responded positively so I think we will get a revamp soon.

Items I mentioned to him: terminal 3N (E gates) and 3S (F gates).  I gave him every thing I had and he said they would make corrections. The buildings textures and make ramp lights that are accurate.

The missing sleeve gates at B15A and B15 B will be added.

The Wig Wag and Runway Guard lights

Runway distance remaining markers.

Get rid of the blue tron stripe on the PHX sky train. Looks cool but it is not realistic.  I showed him the lights are on the inside of the track and they are white.

The parking spots will be revamped so that you can taxi properly in the alleyways of terminal 4.

Can you let him know about the 'Jackson Jet Center' ramp devoid of any static aircraft and parking spots.  If you want to fly corporate out of this airport you can't now with a dead ramp and no parking spots. Thx.🍺

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

52 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Can you let him know about the 'Jackson Jet Center' ramp devoid of any static aircraft and parking spots.  If you want to fly corporate out of this airport you can't now with a dead ramp and no parking spots. Thx.🍺

I have seen many parking lots on this ramp since the 1.1 update. Even under a canopy there is one parking lot.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Flying-Hare said:

I have seen many parking lots on this ramp since the 1.1 update. Even under a canopy there is one parking lot.

Guess I'll check again.  I haven't updated it yet.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

5 hours ago, micstatic said:

The blurring of the gauges is why most seem to find DLSS unusable in current form.  It's an issue on their end, not yours. 

I think the dev created this scenery with DLSS enabled.  Therefore if you don't have it, you will see shimmering.  Not a good move since most are not using it yet

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Coops said:

I think the dev created this scenery with DLSS enabled.  Therefore if you don't have it, you will see shimmering.  Not a good move since most are not using it yet

That's a shame if true.  If it is in fact the case, the Dev should have noted that somewhere in the product description.  I get strange artifacts using DLSS so I stick with TAA which overall looks and performs better for me.  I like to give some of the newer airport developers a chance but I am finding out that several are putting out overpriced, sloppy and rushed products...

• Like 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

will wait for flightbeams rendition....maybe it will be there before flytampa's Eham 🙂

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium