Sign in to follow this  
Bozdog

PMS50 -gtn 750 is blank panel?

My GTN750 is just showing a blank panel?

Have installed it  trying 

\Community\pms50-gtn750

and also tried 

Community\pms50-gtn750\pms50-instrument-gtn750

any help appreciated, if i go to content manager with either paths it says not installed?

used to work and recently updated it I used to  see it in my Cessna 310 and my Just Flight Arrows?

cheers

Edited by Bozdog

3080rtx  on a i7 12700k with 32 Gig ddr5. 2gig Ssd

Quest 2

Windows 11

3 hours ago, Bozdog said:

My GTN750 is just showing a blank panel?

Have installed it  trying 

\Community\pms50-gtn750

and also tried 

Community\pms50-gtn750\pms50-instrument-gtn750

any help appreciated, if i go to content manager with either paths it says not installed?

used to work and recently updated it I used to  see it in my Cessna 310 and my Just Flight Arrows?

cheers

Your answers can be found here at the PMS50 Support Discord

-B

https://discord.gg/YW334euEgj

Edited by btacon

19 minutes ago, btacon said:

Your answers can be found here at the PMS50 Support Discord

-B

https://discord.gg/YW334euEgj

Just joined that can’t find any solution ?

Quest 2

Windows 11

31 minutes ago, Bozdog said:

Just joined that can’t find any solution ?

I think what is meant above is if you post your problem on that PMS50 Discord site, you will get help. The PMS50 developer is active there and very helpful.

BTW, I think the entry you want in the Community folder is just the folder pms50-instrument-gtn750.

So you would have ........\Community\pms50-instrument-gtn750   (This works for me.)

Al

Edited by ark

21 minutes ago, ark said:

I think what is meant above is if you post your problem on that PMS50 Discord site, you will get help. The PMS50 developer is active there and very helpful.

BTW, I think the entry you want in the Community folder is just the folder pms50-instrument-gtn750.

So you would have ........\Community\pms50-instrument-gtn750   (This works for me.)

Al

Thanks do you have to instal anything else other than that ? It’s been awhile since I used MSFS if you set the aircraft on the runway ready for take off should the gtn all be switched on ? Or is there  an on/off switch ?

Quest 2

Windows 11

1 hour ago, Bozdog said:

Thanks do you have to instal anything else other than that ? It’s been awhile since I used MSFS if you set the aircraft on the runway ready for take off should the gtn all be switched on ? Or is there  an on/off switch ?

I don't have anything else installed wrt the PMS50 GTN750, but I am using the FSW C414 which has the GTN750 built into the panel. If you are using the GTN750 as a G1000 MFD replacement, then you would ALSO need the GTN750 folder for that particular aircraft in the Community folder.  For example, for the C172 G1000 aircraft you would ALSO need the folder pms50-gtn750-aircraft-c172 in the Community folder. So you would then have two PMS50 folders in your Community folder.

I would expect you would need to have avionics powered up in the plane -- radios on, etc., before the GTN750 would work.  What plane are you using -- and is the GTN750 mounted in the panel, or is it a G1000 MFD replacement?

BTW, the latest version of the PMS50 GTN750 is 2.1.76.

Al

Edited by ark

2 hours ago, ark said:

Thanks do you have to instal anything else other than that ?

BTW, if you happen to be using the Flysimware C414, you need to select a default livery with PMS50 in the livery title.

Also, in case you didn't see it I updated my post above with some additional info if using the GTN750 as a MFD replacement.

Al

Edited by ark

9 minutes ago, ark said:

BTW, if you happen to be using the Flysimware C414, you need to select a default livery with PMS50 in the livery title.

Also, in case you didn't see it I updated my post above with some additional info if using the GTN750 as a MFD replacement.

Al

Solved   I have the premium deluxe version of msfs and run it from the Xbox toolbar. Now when I click on this it gives me 4 run options. 
Standard

Standard  40th anniversary

Premium deluxe 

Premium  deluxe 40th anniversary 

I always select Premium  deluxe 40th anniversary  so for a change I selected standard and it worked fine!!

Closed the sim down and then ran Premium  deluxe 40th anniversary and now that works too 

very strange !!!!!

Hope this helps anyone else who gets this strange occurrence

Edited by Bozdog
  • Upvote 1

Quest 2

Windows 11