Sign in to follow this  
demontraitor

Norwegian Air Sweden

3 hours ago, demontraitor said:

Hi

NSZ (REDNOSE) does not appear to be in the database?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Air_Sweden

🙂

You can add it to the database yourself. Go into the taxi mnt window and click on airlines. Fill in the information and save it. The P2A manual will give you  more detailed instructions on how to do this.

Edited by mwilk

NAX669.png

1 hour ago, mwilk said:

You can add it to the database yourself. Go into the taxi mnt window and click on airlines. Fill in the information and save it. The P2A manual will give you  more detailed instructions on how to do this.

oh thanks. I did wonder - I went straight to the data files lol

There is an ADD button in the airlines, which does nothing. And there is no mention of adding airlines in the manual. The manual seems out of date regarding the Airlines tab.

Hopefully you'll be able to see from the screenshot what I'm talking about. Once you pull up the taxi mnt window and click on the airlines tab, scroll down to the very bottom of the airline list. There should be a blank line to add additional airlines. Fill that line in and then click on the save button. You'll see that I added NSZ above the blank line. Try that and let me know if that works.

LMSqs0w.png

• Like 1

NAX669.png

1 hour ago, mwilk said:

Hopefully you'll be able to see from the screenshot what I'm talking about. Once you pull up the taxi mnt window and click on the airlines tab, scroll down to the very bottom of the airline list. There should be a blank line to add additional airlines. Fill that line in and then click on the save button. You'll see that I added NSZ above the blank line. Try that and let me know if that works.

LMSqs0w.png

oh lordy, I was clicking on the ADD button lol. Thanks dude!

• Like 1