Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

FSX Military Parking Code List??????????

Is there any military parking code list for FSX? I am looking for the parking code for a S-61 Marine One helo. I'd like a complete list for all the other military planes and helos. Thanks, Regards, Bob.

Most people are quite happy with the codes in the AFCAD 2.2 parkingspecs.txt fileSince that is a unique one-off aircraft - a squadron designation might be more appropriate - HMX1But you might want to check over at Military AI Works - they seem to be the best collection of military AI fans currently.http://www.militaryaiworks.com/

Hi Reggie. I have that list but the S-61 is not on it. I was wondering if there was a more complete up-to-date list. I'll try HMX1. I had it coded as S61, SH3 and M004 but keep getting an error when I try making flightplans using AiSort that it can't find parking at one of my airports for the S-61. Thanks and best regards, Bob.

This thread at FSDev:http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthrea...p?t=4880&page=5ugo (Italy) and gsnde (Germany) were discussing mil AI parking radii, and I think they came up with a list. Seems like there was another thread over there, where this list was posted, although it was somewhat incomplete as it missed quite a few popular mil aircraft like the F-18 and yet had rare birds like the U-2 in it.Regarding "S-61", correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a Sikorsky helicopter. And I did not think helo's could be used as AI. Please tell me I'm wrong, because I would love to create some helo AI.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

< Please tell me I'm wrong, because I would love to>create some helo AI.>You are wrong, look for aiheli* at hovercontrol.comGeorge

Hi. I'd sure like to get that list. I never did find it over there. Maybe Reggie will send it. The S-61 Marine One I have flies GREAT as AI in FS9. He takes off from the White House lawn and flies to Andrews and returns. I cannot get the flightplans to work in FSX. Regards, Bob.

>< Please tell me I'm wrong, because I would love to>>create some helo AI.>>>You are wrong, look for aiheli* at hovercontrol.com>>George>In FSX? I'll have to take a look at that again.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

>Hi. I'd sure like to get that list. I never did find it over>there. Maybe Reggie will send it. The S-61 Marine One I have>flies GREAT as AI in FS9. He takes off from the White House>lawn and flies to Andrews and returns. I cannot get the>flightplans to work in FSX. Regards, Bob.I might have saved ugo's list, I will check when I am at home laterIt's not comprehensive but it is a start.Really for this info, I use my Encyclopedia of Aviation info, or 'net info, to get the wing_span value and then use the appropriate size parking spot (half wingspan, converted to meters, rounded up to nearest meter, + .1m)RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett