Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMan

Black Square where next?

7 hours ago, St Mawgan said:

The Mooney with the systems depth of the BS Bonanza? My god, yes please! 

This might be the perfect test bed for a Carenado/Black Square marriage.  I would jump on a near perfect M20 Ovation Mooney in a heartbeat.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

7 minutes ago, raymar said:

This might be the perfect test bed for a Carenado/Black Square marriage.  I would jump on a near perfect M20 Ovation Mooney in a heartbeat.

Regards,

Ray

There are so many Carenado planes that woutld be amazing...Cheyenne...PA46P.  IF you can assign switches to hardware.  If you can't then I don't see a lot of point.  I don't want to fly a complex plane by mouse.  

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Just now, Gregg_Seipp said:

There are so many Carenado planes that woutld be amazing...Cheyenne...PA46P.  IF you can assign switches to hardware.  If you can't then I don't see a lot of point.  I don't want to fly a complex plane by mouse.  

Me neither.  I have lots of hardware and SpadNext so I would be looking for lots of bindings.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

On one hand, competition is good, but on the other, GA developers are not quite getting to the A2A level yet. Regarding Carenado, there has been lots of wishful thinking of them teaming up with a developer who could add realism into the systems since they started developing eye-candy...I mean aircraft, but if I recall right they had no interest and I can't blame them since it would just complicate things for them and they are doing just fine. 

Thinking outside the box, I'd like to see developers' only conventions to discuss teaming up and propose their next projects to each other to keep moving the realism bar higher and if they don't agree, then back to competing.