Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

Wilco/FT 777 FMS

All:Mind boggling. I've read so many posts in so many forums complaining about the support of this product that it amazes me we even buy the products any more. FeelThere points to Wilco, which is useless. To tie their pi$$ing match with Navigraph into one tight problematic bundle, I have the 777 with an updated navadata from Navigraph. When I run the AC and go into the Feelthere folder, I can see the temp file is presetn with the current timestamp, which means that the feeltherendnd.mdb database is in fact open. I start the FMC and enter the dept/arr, from KATL, enter EAONE AHN, then J208 in the VIA and ZITTO in the TO. J208 gives an error, and even ZITTO direct says not in database.I open the db in Access and see both J208 and ZITTO.What's worse, no one wants to support the product for which I have paid money. So now I have to pledge NEVER to buy ANY Wilco product and discontinue my Navigraph account because both point to the other and say, "his problem". No response via support form or email for a week from both of them.Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, and am I crazy to believe that after all the problems with the product and the utter lack of support (and its not like their giving it away!) the entire community should simply STOP buying their garbage? The idea of a simple, easy to fly model is great. I'm not asking them to be PMDG. I'm asking them to simply fulfil thier own product blurb that states that it supports routes. What good is having a 777 if I can't even get it out of the Atlanta airspace!!! Are the airways around KATL, the busiest airport in the world, not popular enough for them to include???Jim

HelloI bought the feelthere 777 because they advertised Goflight compatability, well it is not in anyway compatable at least with my modules GF-MCP Adv AP GF-166 GF-46 GF48absolute waste of money.I will balance this post by admitting i do enjoy their 737 PIC(And that one is Goflight Compatable)http://www.freewebs.com/reading1871/30.jpg