Sign in to follow this  
nigel1965

no update on justflight web site

HI 

I  got axis and ohs from just flight but when i check on the latest version they only show version 2.81 build 05.  On https://axisandohs.weebly.com and on Simmarket both versions are now 3.00 build 53.

I have created a ticket with Just Flight but no answer as of yet.   I  was told in another site that Axis and ohs has stopped trading with Just Flight is this true.

If you don't mind, please keep us posted with the results.

• Upvote 1

Mario Di Lauro

Yes, please keep us updated about JustFlight situation.

13 hours ago, nigel1965 said:

I  was told in another site that Axis and ohs has stopped trading with Just Flight is this true.

No, that is not true. JustFlight is just slower.

• With SimMarket, we have direct access to the shop. We can upload all assets ourselves, and SimMarket only has to approve the release when all is done. They are basically at work 24/7.
  • With JustFlight we send an email with a download link to a specific person there and they do the rest. They only work on normal office hours, so on weekends or holidays it may take longer until a new version is available there.

So if anybody is to blame, it is me. I probably should send it to JustFlight first, wait until it is available there, and then deploy it on SimMarket. And only after all that is done, publish the release note.

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Upvote 1

LORBY-SI

I've complained in the past to JF and they don't even reply. The files just appear a day or so later. I don't buy anything from them anymore.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

6 hours ago, Lorby_SI said:

No, that is not true. JustFlight is just slower.

• With SimMarket, we have direct access to the shop. We can upload all assets ourselves, and SimMarket only has to approve the release when all is done. They are basically at work 24/7.
  • With JustFlight we send an email with a download link to a specific person there and they do the rest. They only work on normal office hours, so on weekends or holidays it may take longer until a new version is available there.

So if anybody is to blame, it is me. I probably should send it to JustFlight first, wait until it is available there, and then deploy it on SimMarket. And only after all that is done, publish the release note.

Thanks For the reply's I was a a bit worried.

I got an email this morning from JF telling me that WAMA and AAO hasd been updated. 

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png