Sign in to follow this  
bofhlusr

Stunning business jet for MSFS

Anyone have the latest info to share on IRIS' Pilatus PC-24? It's been a loooonnng wait...

spacer.png

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

They have a Facebook page. Did you check it out?

Thank you. I just checked. Nothing.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

Doesn't the PC-24 come with the Honewell Primus avionics system?

Does the developer have any kind of track record of being able to program complex, "study level" avionics?

Maybe it'll be "early access".

Color me skeptical. 

Then, again, who knows.....

David just said its kind of on hold on the Iris discord.  

"on hold currently. Well,  still, in development, but we have a few projects ahead of it"

Edited by Ryanmlt1

I fly mostly GA and Business jets around ORBX PNW | Im live near Boston so I also will fly in MA and ME |  KLEW- 3B1- KBED 

Also avid RC Pilot, Planes and Heli | Ride a Harley's and Snowmobiles! 

PC Setup: Intel i7 8700k | MD Z370 | MSA GTX1080 | H100 liquid Cooling | 250G SSD | PS RM750 | NZXT S340 Case | Windows 10 | AOC 27" 4K | P3D V4.5 | Saitek Yoke | Saitek Rudder pedals | Saitek Throttle Quad| Lots of Addons| 

7 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Does the developer have any kind of track record of being able to program complex, "study level" avionics?

No, they don't have the skill or interest in that kind of product. IRIS simulations has always been mid at best. Not a dev worth paying attention to. 

4 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Coming in 2099.

In the meantime fly the sleek HJET.  You won't be disappointed.

sp

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

This would be a fantastic add-on

"The PC-24 is the first business jet worldwide designed to take off and land on very short or unpaved runways, and to come with a cargo door as standard. "

PC-24 – First RFDS Landing on an Unpaved Strip in the Australian Outback - YouTube

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

19 hours ago, bofhlusr said:

Anyone have the latest info to share on IRIS' Pilatus PC-24? It's been a loooonnng wait...

Not as long as the JustFlight Tomahawk, it's development was revealed in May 2021 and it's still not ready.  PC-24's are awesome, I'd love to see one in the sim.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB