Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmholopa

FSX Must have Addons

Guest highfly8886

Hello everybody.I've been reading this forum for a while now and in many ways it has helped me with any kind of questions or problems i had.I got FSX a few days ago (run it on a MacBook Pro 2,4 ghz btw, and it works perfectly) and i was wondering what would be the absolute must have addons in terms of Scenery/Mesh and Aircraft or any kind of Addons i should not miss. If you guys have any suggestions (which i'm sure you have) how to improve my simming experience (free and payware) i would be so gladThankshighfly

Hands down the best aircraft add on is the RealAir SF260, and my favorite to fly. As for scenery MegasceneryX Hawaii for $15 combined with the Aerosoft Dillingham Airport for $17 is an awesome combo, one I wouldn't do without. As to freeware make sure you get the Bella Coola valley, which is the only must have freeware scenery pack I've seen.

Ultimate Terrain/X - adds complete water and much more accurate shore lines, much better city landclass, much increased road traffic, plus accurately placed golf courses, graveyards, stadium parking lots, beaches, and much more.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

I'll add HiFi Simulations ASX weather add-on along with the ASG package.Aircraft wise, depends on what you like, but GA wise the Real Air products are top notch and very frame rate friendly and the Digital Aviation Do-27 which is an excellent aircraft simulation as far as the overall aircraft experience.FS genesis, scenery tech or Xclass landclass products are good companions for FSgenesis Mesh (although the downside to the mesh add-on is the plateau airports and lakes) and Ultimate Terrain which enhances just about everything on the ground from streams to coastlines and adds road traffic on major roads.For complex airline add-ons the LevelD 767 seems to be the only one besides the feelthere/wilco 737PIC with PMDG's 747 for FSX coming out soon.The ATR72 by flight one is another good complex aircraft on the smaller side.Ian.

Guest Stephen L

ASX, X Graphics, UTX, FSGenesis stuff, Level DSteve