Sign in to follow this  
V1ROTA7E

Pushback Trucks are Gone

Since using GSX, I haven't really given these any thought. However, I'd like to see AI traffic using ground services. The only posts I found on the topic are these:

MSFS FORUM

I tried disabling the stuff suggested, but still have no pushback trucks. I'll get some ground vehicles driving around...a few catering trucks, vans, and firetrucks, but no other ground service vehicles or people. Both sliders are maxed out just for testing purposes. Is there another setting that is hidden? Or does GSX disable the ground services automatically?

TY

image.png

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

You have problem with one of your mods.  I had the same issue until I found and removed the payware TUPJ scenery by 'SLH Sim Designs' out of my Community folder. 

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

15 minutes ago, Dillon said:

You have problem with one of your mods.  I had the same issue until I found and removed the payware TUPJ scenery by 'SLH Sim Designs' out of my Community folder. 

I thought so too, but I removed everything from the community folder....nothing worked. Unless it's something from the marketplace...

B737 Pilot

17 hours ago, V1ROTA7E said:

I thought so too, but I removed everything from the community folder....nothing worked. Unless it's something from the marketplace...

Check your Marketplace add-ons.  It's easy, remove them one by one from your One Store folder.  If you load up the sim in Safe Mode you'll see it's a Mod problem.  If it is a One Store item it needs to be reported which one it is.  Many would appreciate the info here. There's supposed to be some kind of QA at MS and I'm sure this made it through before Jorge changed the rules.  It would be good for MS to know about this.

• Like 1

FS2020 

I’ve still got pushback trucks.

I do note that they’re a bit glitchy - occasionally don’t arrive, sometimes just oscillate forward and backwards, that sort of thing.

I don’t currently have GSX.

For me, Default pushback trucks work well enough most of the time, others would disagree.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

3 hours ago, Dillon said:

If you load up the sim in Safe Mode you'll see it's a Mod problem.

Oh I didn’t think of safe mode! Good call. Is there a way to force it into safe mode without “crashing” the sim?

B737 Pilot

11 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

I’ve still got pushback trucks.

I do note that they’re a bit glitchy - occasionally don’t arrive, sometimes just oscillate forward and backwards, that sort of thing.

I don’t currently have GSX.

For me, Default pushback trucks work well enough most of the time, others would disagree.

Same for me. Quite a few times they'll detach because they seem to be moving slower than your plane, then a few seconds later they'll jump forward reattach only to detach again a second or two later. Also then you're done with them and detach on purpose they either don't move and just sit there, or correctly back away then move back to their starting spot. This has been happening since AAU1(or possibly SU11) if I'm remembering correctly.

Edited by Bob_D

10 hours ago, V1ROTA7E said:

Oh I didn’t think of safe mode! Good call. Is there a way to force it into safe mode without “crashing” the sim?

When you start the sim you have the option.

FS2020 

I found the issue! It was a Marketplace addon - ENMH Mehamn Airport by FlyThreePeaks. It's under the Aerosoft umbrella, so I sent them a ticket. Now with that out of the way, everything is looking great! Thanks Dillon.

spacer.png

• Like 2

B737 Pilot

9 hours ago, V1ROTA7E said:

I found the issue! It was a Marketplace addon - ENMH Mehamn Airport by FlyThreePeaks. It's under the Aerosoft umbrella, so I sent them a ticket. Now with that out of the way, everything is looking great! Thanks Dillon.

Glad to help.  This caught me off guard when I had the problem.  I thought it was an update or something.  The rule of thumb is to ask around. If no one else is having the problem you know it's on your end.  I didn't want anyone else going down a rabbit hole about this.  I recommend all of us report these faulting mods so we all know what to avoid and/or report to the vendor.🍺

• Like 2

FS2020 

On 3/27/2023 at 6:30 PM, Dillon said:

This one also causes the missing "glider guy" who is indispensable for being able to take off in a glider.
My push trucks where already missing but now I also could not take off in a glider so I was guessing a scenery issue. By elimination this very same airport remained as the sole culprit.
I kept the airport but I have removed the Airportservices from the layout.json file which fixed both issues.

Edited by orchestra_nl
  • Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

3 hours ago, orchestra_nl said:

This one also causes the missing "glider guy" who is indispensable for being able to take off in a glider.
My push trucks where already missing but now I also could not take off in a glider so I was guessing a scenery issue. By elimination this very same airport remained as the sole culprit.
I kept the airport but I have removed the Airportservices from the layout.json file which fixed both issues.

Glad I could help.🍺  That's why when we find an issue like this we all post about it as you never know who you can help.  The developer needs to be contacted which I never got around to doing.

FS2020