Sign in to follow this  
P-12C

It that time of year again...

Ah yes the sound of Rolls Royce Merlin engines in the sky over Reno-Stead Nevada.It's National championship Air Race Week here in Stead. the Snowbirds should be here on Thurs.Any of you mugs going to show up here???http://www.airrace.org/indexJS.phpTo bad the FSX add on pack isn't ready for release. This would have been the perfect time and place to release it to the public.

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB

>Ah yes the sound of Rolls Royce Merlin engines in the sky>over Reno-Stead Nevada.>>It's National championship Air Race Week here in Stead. the>Snowbirds should be here on Thurs.>>Any of you mugs going to show up here???>>http://www.airrace.org/indexJS.php>>To bad the FSX add on pack isn't ready for release. This would>have been the perfect time and place to release it to the>public.>I'm going to be there. I'm really looking forward to it, I've never been before.

Send me a PM. I live above the airbase near the Golf Course. We should hook up for a Beer. I'll be there pretty much every day as well.

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

>Send me a PM. I live above the airbase near the Golf Course.>We should hook up for a Beer. I'll be there pretty much every>day as well.How did you get these two seperates, HOTAS Cougar and CH Pedals, to work together?

I have the same Hotas/Ch pedal setup its not hard to do all you need are some basic tools and a soldering iron. I think that I got the circuit diagram from Frugal's Hotas site.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

I'm heading there tomorrow morning. We'll be showing FSX Acceleration at the races. If you go, be sure to stop by and say hello.

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll give it a 'miss'. The journey from Devon UK would be too expensive ;-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

I'll post photos later then. Looking foward to seeing the expansion. I hope Stead looks good in the expansion since you'll be sitting in the middle of the real thing.;) One of my buds has a hanger there and I have a week pass So I'll see you!