Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

United & US Airways AI Flightplans (+America West)

Some very good flightplans for both United Airlines and US Airways including their respective Express plans as well. I spent most of the weekend finding and compiling the aircraft and these guys did a heck of a job putting these plans together. Now I know some prefer to have the Express lines in their own respective packages but I like having complete United & USAir "Group" packages for a change. If you really want to liven-up the US East Coast, add these packages.Another nice accomplishment of the USAir package is that it includes which planes were still painted in America West liveries (old & new) as well as the USAir (old & new) liveries. Between the two pakages, of the approximitly 60 different aircraft, I found all but two liveries which were easily "associated" in the MRAI Wizard installer.To the authors: very nice job guys, I've never seen these two airlines so well done. :-beerchugUS Airways GroupFlightplans: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...04ai&DLID=97463United Airlines GroupFlightplans: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...04ai&DLID=97953If someone wants my list of aircraft file-names and authors that I matched up with these plans, let me know and I'll post them here.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Thank you for pointing these two out. Both United and US Air were the only two "biggies" that I have not added to my FSX install yet.(well...I still need Alaska Airlines but that's about it for US large carriers...)RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

OK, I went back to the library (over and over again) and found all the files I used to complete the above flightplans and documented them accordingly.The attached zip contains a word-doc for each flightplan. Each word-doc contains ctrl+left-click hyperlinks to the direct download from the AVSIM library. A few were from the PAI library and I have hyperlinked them accordingly as well. File-locations without hyperlinks have their respective textures in one of the other downloaded zip files.I did not document where to get the base packages for each of texture packages. Most of them are attainable at TFS, AIA, CDAI, EVAI, PAI, etc and you should be able to get that info out of the included readme.txt files.Enjoy...http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/177850.zip

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE