Sign in to follow this  
sargeski

Ground textures

Hi,My question is:While I am flying at 350 knots or less everything works great, as soon as my speed increases my ground textures loose there sharpness, everything else still works great, when I slow down again it all comes back into focus, Tried to send pictures but couldn't make them small enough.Any suggestions welcome, Thanks.KloyceAMD 64 Athlon X2 2 gigs of ram and Nvidia 8600, Windows XP Pro

FSX is very taxing on the best of machines. It's a known issue that blurries occur when going fast even more so the lower you are to the ground.

Hi Hooked,so am I...Microsoft has these "POWER TOYS for XP" or some such, and amongst them I seem to recall an 'image resizer'; you can also open, resize and save with many image viewers such as Irfanview. I personally use Photo Edit that came with Office. Even Paint would probably work... But I don't use the built-in screen capture feature - I use Grabber2k. It lets you save a Window, or a screen in various sizes or formats.I fly in a maximized window usually but my 'restore' window is exactly 600x800 in case I need to limit the size of the screen-capture. There's almost always a number of different ways to do anything on the computer; pick whichever you are most comfortable with.Loyd