Sign in to follow this  
jnlcdum

VRinsight MCP Combo II not responding under W10

spacer.pngJ’ai dû réinstaller W10 sur mon PC, puis réinstaller P3D V5.3 sur un autre disque que le disque système. Comme c’était le cas avant la réinstallation. Mon MCP II a bien fonctionné, y compris loe Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals et Saitek’s Swicth Panel.
Je tourne avec FSUIPC 6 et Linda 3.3.5.1364 dans un dossier « Modules » dans P3D.
Lorsque je lance le simulateur, le programme LINDA ne se lance pas alors qu’avant.
Lorsque je le lance manuellement, je reçois un message d’erreur que je joins ci-dessous.
Merci d’avance pour votre aide.
Jean-Luc - FCY-DML
spacer.png

captainhenrychen-1.jpg

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming / Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz/16 Go DDR4 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 /  W7 64 Integrale / Saitek Proflight Yoke+Quadrant+Rudder+Switch Panel/VRInsight MCP Combo 2 Boeing

Sorry, 

This is in english language !
I had to reinstall W10 on my PC and then reinstall P3D V5.3 on another disk than the system disk. As it was before the reinstallation. My MCP II worked fine, including loe Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals, and Saitek's Swicth Panel.
I'm running with FSUIPC 6 and Linda 3.3.5.1364 in a "Modules" folder in P3D.
When I launch the simulator the LINDA program does not launch whereas it did before.
When I launch it manually I receive an error message which I attach below.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Jean-Luc - FCY-DML

captainhenrychen-1.jpg

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming / Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz/16 Go DDR4 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 /  W7 64 Integrale / Saitek Proflight Yoke+Quadrant+Rudder+Switch Panel/VRInsight MCP Combo 2 Boeing

Did you re-install FSUIPC6? Note that it no longer needs be installed into a "Modules" folder any more - it can be installed anywhere - see the installation notes here
If LiNDA  does not start, check your FSUIPC6.log file as it should be started by FSUIPC, as far as I am aware, from an ipcReady.lua file, and maybe also from the [Programs] section of your FSUIPC6.ini file (not sure about this though as I don't use LINDA).

But for LINDA issues, you should use the LINDA support forum:: https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/429-linda-support/.
It could be that the GUIDs of your devices have changed and you will need to update for this.

John

Good morning, John,
I confirm, I reinstalled FSUIPC6 in "My Documents/P3D V5 Add-Ons
I will take your advice and install FSUIPC6 and LINDA as mentioned in the LINDA forum.
I will keep you informed of the result of these changes on the automatic launch or not of LINDA
Thank you and see you soon

captainhenrychen-1.jpg