Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

FSUIPC

2 quick questions.... Currently I am using the unpaid version of FSUIPC.  What would I gain if I went with the paid version as it relates to MSFS?  I currently fly with the Fenix primarily.

What is the latest version and how can I tell what version i am running?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

http://www.fsuipc.com

Current version released March 22, 2023.

FSUIPC 7 v7.3.19

8 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

What would I gain if I went with the paid version

A lot of features. But maybe if or maybe not you wouldn't get the right advantage of it.

12 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

What is the latest version and how can I tell what version i am running?

Download new version, run installer and current version will be detected, if it’s an older version uninstalled then run installer again and install the new one.

5 minutes ago, polosim said:

http://www.fsuipc.com

Current version released March 22, 2023.

FSUIPC 7 v7.3.19

A lot of features. But maybe if or maybe not you wouldn't get the right advantage of it.

Download new version, run installer and current version will be detected, if it’s an older version uninstalled then run installer again and install the new one.

Thanks.... When you say a lot of features, can you give me an example?  For my hardware, I have a realistic stick and thrust lever that are USB and run fine without any calibration.  In PS3, I used to calibrate via USB but I haven't done that in FSUIPC.  I don't have any other Skalarki, Prosim, etc. components either.  All of my controls are bound within MSFS as well.  Can you give me a few examples of some features that I can take advantage of?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I think latest is 7.3.19. You can see your version under help/about

You can have a free paid trial version

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/92702-fsuipc7-trial-license-available-here/

I use it for extra buttons which cannot be done in MSFS and for the fantastic Pilot Monitoring Callouts for the Fenix (on flightsim.to)

• Like 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

5 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Can you give me a few examples of some features that I can take advantage of?

If you are happy with your settings, I have to say none. A free version is good enough for you.

16 minutes ago, polosim said:

If you are happy with your settings, I have to say none. A free version is good enough for you.

Thanks!