Sign in to follow this  
FlyingsCool

Dreamfleet Bonanza in FSX?

Bill, I wouldn't expect you to apologize to Jean Luc. You are correct. There are no RXP gauges that work in the Dreamfleet aircraft using Reality XP gauges. That is the title and theme of this thread.Jean Luc, you have some wonderful gauges for FS9. I own some of them and, I will buy the XP versions when they come out. Until you do have mainstream FSX compatible gauges like the ones you sell for FS9, please don't come here and point out the spots on someone else's linen. Give us a FSX version of your EADIs and EHSIs and we will open our wallets and hearts to you. In the meanwhile don't split hairs with one of the most professional and knowledgeable contributors to AVSIM.

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Mike,Thanks for that tip.I got my DF Baron working in FSX. I got the Simflyers Sandel and the EFIS.However I have a problem with the Sandel DG. See the numbers..its off to the side. I have tried everything and it doesn't seem to center.Any ideas? I already tried changing the aspect ratio..but that doesn't change the inner circleMannnyhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/178032.jpg

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Len

>This thread is useless and should be deleted.Why? I was interested in using Dreamfleet's Bonanza but obviously without all the RXP gauges working for FSX except the weather radar it's a no-go. And we've waited a long time for those gauges for FSX but look's like Jean Luc has other priorities. Personally, I've given up on waiting and I won't purchase the Weather Radar either. RXP has moved off my list of addons which interest me.

Len,You install the FS9 DF Baron in the FSX folder and then use the Caranado (if you have that) Aircrafts Attitude indicator, Radios and DG for the Baron.I bought Simflyers guages and their Sandel DG does not work properly...and in the PDF document it says, since it was on clearence sale there is no support. It was just $5 bucks..so its ok.You really don't need it, you can use guages from your other aircrafts. Manny

Manny

>This thread is useless and should be deleted.Actually, this thread is very "useful" :-)

>This thread is useless and should be deleted.It could be useful if JL could provide info on which RXP products work in FSX and which do not...then no one would have to guess:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I had a similar problem using that gauge in my FSD T-38 port. In my case I can still use it so I just ignore the odd number position.Simflyers doesn't offer support for this item. However, maybe someone from Simflyers will read this and offer a solution?

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

I replaced the simflyers with the guages from my Caranado aircrafts. You really don't need Simfliers gauges.I have never modified guages before, but this forced me to look at it and now I am happily doing adding windows/gauges etc. I am doing all this manually. No FSGuages software. I am positioning guages by trial and error. Its not very hard (once you know it).I am in the process of adding a new window with Engine gauges so I can move it to my second monitor. I always wanted this and the default DF Baron never had a floating engine gauge.Its fun.Manny

Manny

Guest JeanLuc_

LOL, very simple! go to www.reality-xp.com, browse the product catalogue! the Wx500 was just released, and two more are in the pipeline nearing completion. The rest will follow in due time!John, thank you for your kind words! I think there is no issue between Bill and me (I?!?) in the comment above, however, if there is any, I heartily apologize for hurting your feelings.Ron, Jim, I can't wait to meet you in Seattle. That will be a lot of fun just looking at the number of smilies in your usefull posts above, I'm sure of it! Let me add some: :):)Hope this helps!

JL, hadn't visited your site for a while so took a look...it appears the weather gauge is your only FSX product available at this time. Is this correct or did I overlook something?May be able to see you in Seattle but family committments may make it a limited stay:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Sorry JL, I don't do smoke and mirrors. But it will be interesting to see you again!Hope all is well.

Guest weeniemcween

What it comes down to is this: in fs2004 I can run an aircraft with the Jetline EADI and EHSI, a GNS 530 and/or 430, the WX500 weather radar, and a ST3400 TAWS/TCAS/RMI and YET STILL get far better frame rates than with the Eaglesoft SR22 and Columbia, which don't have TAWS, WX radar, or realistic flight planning. Sure, the realityxp products cost a bundle of money together, but the quality is the highest possible and you can add them to any aircraft (including yours), which makes them exceed yours in value. I wish that the Airliner XP group had put all their efforts into updating their old products, rather than going after the airbus void and using the new gauge coding developed to then update their old products, but that is a matter of priority. Airbus lovers have the opposite interest. Regardless, the proof remains in the pudding. Eaglesoft are in no place to criticize the developement progress of Reality XP until they develop that super-featured Citation X 2.0 and manage to get good frame rates like the no longer supported :) Feelthere one (which has almost as many features and outdoes all those past eaglesoft bizjets without fms implementation and custom autopilot logic). But i'm guessing the Citation X 2.0 won't be coming out until after Reality XP updates most if its past products of an already achieved standard!

Hmm, curious why you would attempt to denigrate Eaglesoft products in a thread about Dream Fleet and RXP products unless you have a not so hidden agenda?The question regarding RXP and FSX compatability was asked and JL answered. A reasonable reader could therfore conclude that your posting amounts to little more than an attack directed at Eaglesoft while possibly doing a little "shill work" for another organization.Hope this helps:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png