Sign in to follow this  
Guest White Hawk

Any better Swansea Airport EGFH and which Traffic and Tomahawk?

Guest White Hawk

Hi there, does anyone know of a scenery for Swansea Airport EGFH that is better than the one made by Paul Roberts in co-operation with Mike Vernon available on Flightsim.com called swansea3.zip?Also which of the latest Traffic or Ultimate Traffic 2007 is best? I know UT2007 isn't out yet as far as I know but does anyone think it will be better than Traffic?I have Flying Club X, which has a Piper Tomahawk included, is there any better Tomahawk out there?All have to be FSX compatible.Thanks.

Guest White Hawk

Nobody know any answers to these questions?

Hi,Gary Summons produces some of the best work for UK airports and Swansea is included in one of his releases. Unfortunately it's for FS9 only. It will be a long time before he produces FSX versions for the less busy UK airports.Have a look here http://www.uk2000scenery.com/main/oldindex.htmCan't comment on which traffic package is best for FSX but I'm happy with UT for FS9.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Gary is producing the smaller airfields to complement Horizon's Generation-X photographic scenery, however, they will be compatible with the default scenery. The first 80 or so airfields (including Swansea) should be available before the end of this year, see:http://www.uk2000scenery.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1356.0Here is a WIP screenshot before buildings have been added but with road traffic:IMG]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1189/swanseasp9.jpg[/img]

Guest White Hawk

Thanks for letting me know about that, that's great news, I will hold on till then, I do hope it works with the VFR series too like he says it could do.Now, does anyone know what's the best Traffic package and what the best Piper Tomahawk is?