Sign in to follow this  
steelrfan85

Unable to download file

I have several products that when I go to download in the simmarket app get all the way to the end and then I get a red error saying couldn't download file. Majority downloaded fine.  I have an iniscene airport that went all the way through and then it installed but there is no file location and has an uninstall icon

1 hour ago, steelrfan85 said:

I have several products that when I go to download in the simmarket app get all the way to the end and then I get a red error saying couldn't download file.

I gave up using the app some time ago, although I believe they have improved it since then.  Just sign in to SimMarket and click on Purchase History. Select the item you want to download.and this takes you to the downloads page. Download as required.  I tried it a few moments ago and all working normally.  Of course, it may be there is a specific problem with certain products in which case you should message SimMarket..

John B