Sign in to follow this  
Benbo

Is FS2 crew down.

Hi Guys,

Is it just me or is fs2 crew down,i cant open any of the apps or connect to their website,all was fine yesterday its just today.

Gary Jones.

Edited by Benbo

I have the same problem: it's telling me the internet connection my internet connection may be blocking access to their website.

If you check one of those "IsItDown" sites, it says they are down for everyone.

ngxu_banner.png

I have the same problem, the website and product manager don't have an internet connection. The internet is working, though, and I haven't installed any updates. I suspect that the services from FS2Crew are currently unavailable. I hope it won't take too long.

I hope that we will get information about how long it will take. In the meantime, I'll go look for Easter eggs.

Edited by PetPic

Also having this issue. Was able to purchase the product and access the site yesterday evening. However, since about 1 hour ago I've not been able to access the product manager or the website.

EDIT: Just joined the discord and seen that there is maintenance on the FS2Crew servers, my bad lol

Edited by cucucow

Still down for me.  No updater, no website, nothing...

David Obando

Home Airport KSFO
System: Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2, Intel I9-13900KS Watercooled, Asus Maximus Z690 Extreme Motherboard, 32 Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600, ASUS RTX 4090 OC Edition, 4Tb NVME m.2 Array (2Tb x 2), Aorus FV43U 43" Display (144Mhz), Corsair Ax1600i powersupply, Marvel AQC107 10Gb Network adaptor, Comcast 1Gb Internet Service, Corsair 7000D Airflow Case 7x140mm, 4x120mm cooling fans.