Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

CPFlight 737 MCP Pro2 (Ethernet)

Hi all

I am trying to reinstall the CPFlight 737 MCP Pro2 panel (the version that utilises the ethernet cable).  I used this for P3D successfully.  Unsuccessful at this stage to get it working in MSFS. 

Runtime Error:  40006

'Wrong Protocol or connection state for the requested transaction'

I have followed the instructions in their latest 737 README software, with little success.  They don't seem to have much reference to the MCP Pro2 on their website any longer but instead focus on the USB connection type.

Wondering whether anyone else has the ethernet version successfully connected.

Erich

Sorry, I do not know if there is software for the Ethernet connection version. Have you tried using an Ethernet to USB converter to see if that works? If that works, Pollypot software might be an option. Just a suggestion.

https://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk

Edited by traxap
  • Like 1

See this link: https://www.axisandohs.com/downloads.html

and look down towards the bottom of the page for: VRInsight MCP Combo II Bridge

Don't know if it will work with CPFlight system, but maybe Lorby could create a compatible version.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

On 4/10/2023 at 2:13 AM, ErichB said:

Hi all

I am trying to reinstall the CPFlight 737 MCP Pro2 panel (the version that utilises the ethernet cable).  I used this for P3D successfully.  Unsuccessful at this stage to get it working in MSFS. 

Runtime Error:  40006

'Wrong Protocol or connection state for the requested transaction'

I have followed the instructions in their latest 737 README software, with little success.  They don't seem to have much reference to the MCP Pro2 on their website any longer but instead focus on the USB connection type.

Wondering whether anyone else has the ethernet version successfully connected.

Erich

Have you tried the CPFlight ethernet test software that shows the MCP on screen and confirms that all buttons and annunciators work? It installs in the same folder as the rest of the CPFlight software.

Unfortunately, can't offer any other info as mine is the USB version.

You might email CPFlight as they are responsive.

• Like 1