Sign in to follow this  

first Direct X 10 screenshots!!!

Beta testers are under NDA and do not discuss any features, show pictures of the release nor do they 'lend' a friend a copy of the beta release software.The post was reported to the team and removed by the admins at the site. Hopefully the offending tester will be found.Please guys we all know the deal with Betas.[hr width=100%" size=1 color="black]http://forefrontgrp.com/MyLogo2.JPGJason | General Aviation FanVisit my new Blog:http://abwain.spaces.live.com/

Guest Cell

It's gone, thanks for letting Heiko know though Jason. The thing that gets me is who and how.

Guest q8pilot

I saw the pics, not bad.a slight improvement in graphics to tell the truth.but the poster said theres a huge improvement in performance.

The pics were lousy and this guy knows nothing...I hope MS can trace him via the beta product key and switch off his OS... lolThanks for the quick response Jason !Heiko

By this Mango means not representational.I'd ask everyone to remain patient until I make my post about what is in and what is out. We need to get thru this part of the beta before anything is for sure.And yes, I am asking the powers that be how we track this sort of thing, as we take breaking the NDA seriously.

Guest MauiHawk

I'm surprised its in beta already... nice. I would have figured the feature lockdown would have come first and that we would have heard it was in beta as with SP1.

Guest tmholopa

those pictures were nothing special, just a little tweaked bloom and unrealistic reclections from water. whats good though the fps seems to be improved.tero

Guest MauiHawk

>those pictures were nothing special, just a little tweaked>bloom and unrealistic reclections from water. whats good>though the fps seems to be improved.Fine by me if that's the case... FSX is already plenty pretty, but I sure wouldn't mind having a little more CPU headroom for LDS or the forthcoming PMDG. Anyway, I would imagine there's truth in Phil's statement that the shots are not representative and all new eyecandy features may not all be enabled/working/of-use in whatever was posted.

"just a little tweaked bloom and unrealistic reclections from water"??? Your joking right. I expect the magic screenies to be comming to life soon.

Guest roddymod
the fps seems to be improved
.You can tell this from screenshts ?:-roll Rod.