Sign in to follow this  
cbreeze

x Plane 12 horrible graphics

Greetings.  Last time I used X Plane it was great.  That was several weeks ago.  Went to do a flight and started the sim.  Got the opening page which stated there was an update.  Let it do its thing and there was a lengthy update.  Didn't pay attention to the update info and let it run its course.  When I stated the program for a flight the graphics were absolutely horrible.  Never ever had this problem before or have had X Plane look so horrible.  When I checked the program version it said I was running version 12.04r3 Bild 120405.  Can someone tell me how to repair X Plane?  Something happened with the update that messed everything up.  I did learn a lesson though, definitely going to pay more attention to what is being updated.  Was casual about that tonight because X Plane never caused me any problems before.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Perhaps post some screenshots and a log file so we can see what you're seeing.  

It's very hard to diagnose a problem based on a description.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Goran,

Thank you for the quick response.  I am going out of town for a few days.  I will deal with this when I return.

8 hours ago, cbreeze said:

Goran,

Thank you for the quick response.  I am going out of town for a few days.  I will deal with this when I return.

:uwe_melk_sblh: Looking for the emoji with the 'let me slap my self in the face'....

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar