Sign in to follow this  
Burge

ATC Chatter MSFS2020

BETA 5V

All my FS-ATC-Chatter from stick and rudder as followed

1 Pilot2ATC_2021_x64

2 sounds

3 ATC_Chatter

when i go to config sounds tick play chatter Country region Default Region is blank no region also no sound on test flight.

Edited by Burge
FS-ATC-Chatter

You need to tick the "Controller Regions" source.  

Then copy the Stick and Rudder "Regions" folder and all of its contents over to the Pilot2ATC_2021_x64/Sounds/ATC_Chatter folder.

It should then display all the Region folder names as the Regions to choose from.

Dave

Controller Folder is tick

Stick and Rudder folders copied to  Pilot2ATC_2021_x64/Sounds

Play chatter ticked

I have done all that dave  Default Region is blank.

Volume is up mate

Edited by Burge
FS-ATC-Chatter

If you email a screenshot to admin@p2atc.com of your Sound tab of Config, and your file structure in Windows Explorer down to any Region, like Europe, I'll have a look and try and spot the problem.

Dave

Dave

when sitting at Sydney mate will the chatter just pick up just Sydney Oceania or will it go thought all Oceania chatter files

It goes through all the files for the controller you are tuned to for that Region.  There is no distinction between cities or airports.

Stick and Rudder has edited the files to remove most references to specific airports.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC

For FS Chatter using the default United States Region, when I travel from, say, Vermont to Canada, does P2A have a feature to use the FS Chatter from the Canada Region automatically?  I think the answer is no.  No big deal, just curious. 

Yes it does.  It uses the country codes of the nearest airport to decide which region to use and if no region fits, uses the default region.  This means that the switch may not happen right at the border since the nearest airport might still be in the US when crossing into Canada, for example.

Dave