Sign in to follow this  
motishow

cleared to take off and i have three planes in front of me

Why i got clearance for departure if there is three planes in front of me ready to take off?

what is wrong?, 

PLs Dave fix it 

I am using last p2atc update

thanks

spacer.png

Please email a copy of the log file for this flight to admin@p2atc.com so I can see what might have caused this issue.  

P2A Log files are located in:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs

where <UserName> is your PC user name. 

Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.

Dave

I was having problems with P2A not detecting AI landing.  Turned out I had AI disabled in the config.  Once enabled then P2A detected more often.  I did have to change the distance from 10nm to 5nm as there was way too many traffic alerts.

So instead of disabling to reduce AI alerts (since aircraft has TCAS) I changed the monitoring parameters.

Dave: I would like to have AI detection for Arrival/Departure but not in the air.  

On the AI Traffic tab of config, in the upper left corner.

However, that is for Airborne Traffic Alerts.  Your symptom seems to be something going wrong, but I can't diagnose it without the P2A log file for a flight where the problem occurs.

Dave