Sign in to follow this  
dresoccer4

Flight Plan Load Error

Hello! Hoping someone can help explain this issue that's preventing me from loading my custom route plans. 

I've created a simple route in LittleNavMap and exported it via its built-in system as a .flp file to the location D:\<install_directory>\Official\Steam\aerosoft-crj\Work_Defaults\NZGSNZWS01.flp
However when clicking this route in the sim it says "LOAD ERROR" as shown in the screenshot below. As the error message is vague, I don't know what the issue is. Anyone gotten this error before and know how to fix it? Thank you!

Flight plan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gDnVn4GspW0doDJ0NgoUlFHB-9nTcnmf/view?usp=share_link

spacer.png

Have you tried exporting it as a .PLN file from Littlenav Map instead of a .FLP file? (File -> Export Flight Plan as MSFS 2020 PLN)

Deleted.

Edited by Peter Webber
incorrect link

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

10 minutes ago, Vel said:

Have you tried exporting it as a .PLN file from Littlenav Map instead of a .FLP file? (File -> Export Flight Plan as MSFS 2020 PLN)

negative, as LittleNavMap automatically sets the extension for different products. It has Aersoft CRJ pre-loaded. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

i tried the ideas suggested in a few places, but did not work. however I think I may have figured it out. i believe the airport I'm attempting to take off from isn't allowed per CRJ's rules. however thats just a guess and no way to confirm it

Edited by dresoccer4