Sign in to follow this  
ABE

JETWAYS

I fiddled too much, lost my jetways.Which bar or bars affect jetways display?Thanks.Abe

Scenery density sliderMost airports jetways are only present at Dense, Very Dense or Extremely Dense settings.My rough testing is that about the number of an airport's jetways displayed is 25% @ Dense, 60% @ Very Dense and 100% @ Extremely Dense.Of course smaller airports with fewer jetways may be skewed a bit toward one end of the scale.

Reggie, help.I do have the setting on extremely dense, there is not one jetway in sight. I have not changed the ATI driver which I have been using for the last month or so. Any other thoughts?Thanks.Abe

Guest etheberge

Where are you testing? I might be mistaken but I believe that Aces did not include jetways at all airports.Maybe you're testing at one of those?-Erik T.

Yes, which airport?Second question - have you used any program to add parking to the airport? If so, which?Using FS2004 AFCAD files will often cause the Jetways to disappear - even converted FS2004 AFCAD files can do that in some cases.

Thanks Reggie. I discovered that the jetways DISAPPEARANCE was affected in the KLAX area only and I believe that an AFCAD file I have in the ADDON SCENERY is the culprit. If I do not succeed, I'll post again.Abe