Sign in to follow this  
Brianl

Audio ATC in P3D v4.5.1

I'm learning to fly a real helicopter and I'm using P3D to train between actual flights. I'm now starting to use the radio in the Cabri G2 and would like to follow suit with P3D. I don't want to have to use text inputs to controllers, I'd like to be able to speak to "them" and hear "their" responses. The only way I've found to do this is by using P3D's Multiplayer ATC. I don't want to trouble other people while using the radio (especially when I don't know/trust them). Does P3D provide a simulated audio ATC? If not, can anyone suggest a suitable add-on?

Many thanks,

Brian

Multicrew Experience. Been using it for a decade, maybe even longer, and NEVER fly without. Great support, and still being very actively developed. Ties into default ATC, PF3, RC4, VOXATC, and maybe even more ATC add-ons.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

Consider Pilot2ATC. They offer a free trial

https://www.pilot2atc.com/index.php/downloads

..Lloyd

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX3080Ti Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)