Sign in to follow this  
Saucey12

scenery flytampa KLAS

Does anyone else have Flytampa's scenery for KLAS?  Recently I was there and realized that I could no longer drone camera inside the terminal and see out the windows onto the ramp..I can be inside the terminal but I cannot view the outside from the windows.   Before I could do this.. I have nvidia and the recent driver updates.  Wonder if it has anything to do with that?  

I don't recall ever droning into the terminals before, but when I tried today I could see in from the outside, but can't see out from inside. I tried all terminals and couldn't see out of any of them.

I'm on Nvidia driver 522.25

• Like 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

44 minutes ago, somiller said:

I don't recall ever droning into the terminals before, but when I tried today I could see in from the outside, but can't see out from inside. I tried all terminals and couldn't see out of any of them.

That's by design. They have some sort of collision model. Some other devs do that too, not sure why.

EDIT: Well probably because these terminals have no interior modelled?

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 1

Same issue here.

From the outside, I can see inside the terminal, but inside the windows are solid blue.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

That's by design. They have some sort of collision model. Some other devs do that too, not sure why.

EDIT: Well probably because these terminals have no interior modelled?

KLAS has modeled interiors.

• Like 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

21 hours ago, somiller said:

wow ok well at least i know im not the only one.  It had been a few months since I had actually been in the sim at LAS.. I could have swore you could do both with their scenery.  Maybe I am crazy and was thinking of another scenery dev I have where you can do that..