Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

An Asobo Trailer is Worth a Thousand Words!

4 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Somebody goes through the troulble and centralizes information, thus making it convenient for us to find this info....and gets "flamed" for doing it.

Thanks for the trailers!

100% agree with you,

What's wrong with people these days? Someone posts something that is of interest to the community and gets blasted for doing so !!

Appreciate the OP sharing this, man I love this sim

• Like 5

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Haven't seen tpete61 for a while. Did he run out of steam?

• Like 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

It is good to see Asobo keeping the realism up to scratch. I was nice, landing at a back country hill top dirt strip in Papua New Guinea. to be greeted by a fuel tanker and a couple of tug thugs. I have expected to see natives with spears, bows and arrows and those fetching penis extensions. 😲

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

2 hours ago, RJC68 said:

What's wrong with people these days?

The Twitter-fication of interactions. Simply put: 'I don't agree with you, therefore you're wrong, moreover, you're not allowed to think the way you do and I'll vilify you until you repent.'

I would completely miss the trailers and weekly development updates unless some kind person posts them here.
So a lot of thanks go to @David Mills, @Krakin, @bendead among others, as well as the O.G. update poster @ChaoticBeauty for their efforts in keeping us informed here.

• Like 8

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Amazing! The virtual twin earth just keeps getting better and better, and great that MS/Asobo are starting to focus on the "Global South" regions of the world. Easy to forget sometimes just how much we get with MSFS, and keep on getting month after month for all aspects of the sim from core functionality to aircraft & avionics to the digital world & weather representation and so much more.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 1

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

"An Asobo trailer is worth a thousand words"...if we only had a decent replay system to create our own!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

"An Asobo trailer is worth a thousand words"...if we only had a decent replay system to create our own!

It's coming and currently in development:

spacer.png

• Like 3

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

Thanks for the heads-up.

Looks like my next flight will be to Papua New Guinea...

• Like 1