Sign in to follow this  
BWBriscoe

FSLTL issue: arriving at ghost airport

I just finished a KBOS to EGLL flight with FSLTL. 

I left KBOS with lots of traffic both on the ground and in the air. On arrival at EGLL (inibuilds), not a single aircraft on the ground, taxiing, taking off, landing etc. It was a complete ghost airport.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

@FSHud Using 1.3.58

I've not done anything scientific, but anecdotally, partked on the ground at EGLL, I'm noticing somewhat better frames than the previous version.  I may be able to do a full flight later tonight in the PMDG

Edited by Langeveldt

2 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

I just finished a KBOS to EGLL flight with FSLTL. 

I left KBOS with lots of traffic both on the ground and in the air. On arrival at EGLL (inibuilds), not a single aircraft on the ground, taxiing, taking off, landing etc. It was a complete ghost airport.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

I think this might be an injector issue,

I have been seeing something similar for a while now. I can leave any departure airport and have lots of traffic, at my arrival there is also traffic but if I then do a return leg back to my original point of departure there won't be a single aircraft on the ground or in the air.

I am heading back to Liverpool airport from Menorca and the skies are quiet and I bet EGGP will be empty.

Maybe try FSTL discord server. Hopefully they fix the issue in a future update

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

FlightRadar 24 had big issues this morning, their servers were down for a long time and still was taking time for some of their apps to show data so perhaps as FSLTL uses FR24 to get some info when injecting flights, then perhaps it might have been why there were no planes showing as it couldn't get the data in the first place.