Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

so how do I get the LNAV operational on the new ATR

Tired of scanning 20 pages  of a thread to get to the answer

PLEASE be comprehensive

al

Fellow simmers might be more prone to help if asked politely instead of announcing that you don't want to put the work in and have someone else do it for you. 

What do you need us to be comprehensive about? There is a ton of info, just search ATR 72-600 and you'll find FCOMs, SOPs and videos from the flightdeck of real pilots on youtube.

Cheers,

Pete

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

26 minutes ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Fellow simmers might be more prone to help if asked politely instead of announcing that you don't want to put the work in and have someone else do it for you. 

Next time just ignore my selfishness. OK?

What seems to the problem? Is it not simply following your selected plan and waypoints? FD selected? AP selected? Did you clear any discontinuities or "manual" inputs?

The moderator was being sincere and polite about this.

If I can point you in the right direction I would say the following YouTube creators: SimHangar Flight Simulation, Microsoft has their own tutorial series and JonathanBeckett are all pretty good.

• Like 1

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414---FSS E175+P2006T---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C-22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

1 hour ago, peppy197 said:

ok

Would like to be able to help, but I don't even have MFS installed at the moment and long go the times I used it with fs9....

Anyway, please check these tutorials:

ATR Systems - FMS part 1.1 - YouTube

ATR systems - FMS part 2 - YouTube

BTW: I have to express my sympathy with your initial post, a clear, pure, honest, quest for help, as I would have put it to a group of friends, something like:

"Hey guys, explain me this stuff... but please be gentle... no rocket science please !!!..."

Hope you can find your way with the ATR operations, and please report back if you find some nice video / tutorial on LNAV in the ATR FMS !

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

2 hours ago, peppy197 said:

ok

In case anybody was wondering how this guy right here managed to do over 2500 posts and receive only 165 upvotes, here‘s why.
Your piloting skills seem to be on the level of your social skills, if you really can‘t find the NAV button in the cockpit.

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

In case anybody was wondering how this guy right here managed to do over 2500 posts and receive only 165 upvotes, here‘s why.
Your piloting skills seem to be on the level of your social skills, if you really can‘t find the NAV button in the cockpit.

😬🤣

13 hours ago, peppy197 said:

Next time just ignore my selfishness. OK?

Read your post again before you spread your anger to others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11