Sign in to follow this  
Peter Z KCLE_EDDN

KJFK options for Inibuilds via Marketplace?

Hey Folks,

I'm a recent convert from P3D to MSFS. I just purchased Inibuilds JFK via MS Marketplace, and while it runs beautifully on my new system, I was wondering how I could disable any options I might not like. Can this be done with scenery purchased via the Marketplace?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

your best shot:

https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/18779-bought-scenery-from-marketplace-done-forum-to-be-put-on-an-inibuilds-account-havent-heard-back-for-weeks/

or

you can  go to “inibuilds-airport-kjfk-new-york\Scenery\airport-kjfk-newyork\kjfk-scene” and rename some files to remove various objects on the airport. ( by your own risk )

• Like 1

Short answer no.

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

27 minutes ago, polosim said:

your best shot:

https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/18779-bought-scenery-from-marketplace-done-forum-to-be-put-on-an-inibuilds-account-havent-heard-back-for-weeks/

or

you can  go to “inibuilds-airport-kjfk-new-york\Scenery\airport-kjfk-newyork\kjfk-scene” and rename some files to remove various objects on the airport. ( by your own risk )

Awesome, thanks mate. I might try their customer service as I’m about to buy more of their products, plus I kept the receipt. Thanks for the tip again 🍻!

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

1 hour ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Awesome, thanks mate. I might try their customer service as I’m about to buy more of their products, plus I kept the receipt. Thanks for the tip again 🍻!

To adjust various options, access the scenery_config file found in Community\inibuilds-airport-kjfk-newyork. However, note that the configuration manager is exclusively available for those who purchased through Inbuilds, as per their disclaimer.

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Yes, there is a disclaimer. Saw it, but it was too late. I had already bought and downloaded from Simmarket. For a customer who paid the same price this is hard to swallow. In my opinion, inibuilds should offer another way to configure their scenery to those customers who didn't buy from them or accept the key code from another store. I mean after all I am an inibuild-customer as I bought their product, or am I not? Yeah, and I own several of their products. But this way I feel cheated. My two cents.

14 minutes ago, Christoph4445 said:

but it was too late. I had already bought and downloaded from Simmarket.

You can still transfer the product you bought, it's not an immediate action but in a matter of a few days you will get your answer.

This service allows you to transfer your products from other stores/marketplaces to the iniBuilds Store and utilize the new iniManager.

Send your request via this link:

https://forms.inibuilds.com/order-transfer

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just wanted to give a shoutout to inibuilds. They were terrific to communicate with, gave me no hard time at all and I was able to switch my license too. I just recently switched from P3D to MSFS, so I'm not sure what I'm about to say is accurate, but I wished more companies would be this accommodating with their licenses.

Cheers,

Pete