Sign in to follow this  
yellowjack

jetways not working

Guest delsimflyer

The jetways dont seem to move for addon ai planes. They are working fine with the fsx default airplanes. How can I make em work for all? and speedup their movement a little bit.

For Jetways to work for an aircraft you need an "exits" section in its config file. Most Ai aircraft do not have such a section as they were designed for FS9. If you do a search on this forum you will find several posts on this subject. If you look at your default commercial aircrafts' config files you will find the "exits" section.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Guest delsimflyer

yeah, I found them in default planes.

Guest delsimflyer

any easy way to find and add coordinates for the main exits for addon planes?

Guest tcable

Trail and error is one, but there is aan exits list on another forum that you can use as well. It's not 'complete' as it depends on the AI that you use, but it is a start.I'm waiting for PAI since I don;t have time to build my own AI anymore.You know, get the FP, get eth individual AC, rinse, repeat.I've got a newborn at home now- no time!