Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

What Is The Current State Of The Flysimware Cessna 414W?

7 hours ago, Rattso said:

tried all those things but still can't get the lights to work - seems strange that it only occurs on both the 310 & 414 - all othe aircraft work fine - suppose some sort of gremlin resides in my system

Check your bindings first.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

On 5/11/2023 at 12:15 PM, Rattso said:

tried all those things but still can't get the lights to work - seems strange that it only occurs on both the 310 & 414 - all othe aircraft work fine - suppose some sort of gremlin resides in my system

CLqg9gq.png

Got a request this morning from Flysimware to price out a video to promote this aircraft.  Even though I am a former TV producer and editor, I don't have this aircraft yet (it's on my wish-list), plus I'd want to be fairly comfortable in its operation before I made a video.

I'm sure they'll find someone who will do it.  I am curious as to whether they put out the offer/invitation to everyone that has a login to their Discord, or they found out somehow that I had video production experience...

Randall Rocke

And another update!

V 4.3.3 SU12 HotFix

UPDATES:

1. L & R alternator field circuit breakers now show annunciator lights.

2. The high electrical draw was caused because the avionics bus was stuck on from the previous electrical fix.

3. We updated the electrical buses again for more realism and to allow all systems to work properly together with the new changes. 

4. Hardware binding xml updated and now includes the main panel light switch using a single lvar for logic.

5. Shutting off one of the engines will now cut the amps along with the volts even if the alternator switch is left on. The default sim behavior (where the amps continue to produce with the switch on) may be only for some aircraft systems or a sim bug. Either way we now break the connection to the bus if the engine is off. 

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's