Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot533

Fantastic "Utah Complete" - thank you James Udall

Many thanks for all the kind words. It really does make the time and effort that went into the project worth it. I am really pleased people like it.The project started out as a personal fix to some landclass just to make it more realistic on my computer. But that led to more and more changes and additions which led to more and more, and you get the idea. Then I figured I'd share it with everyone else. Screen shots are available here if you are interested: http://picasaweb.google.com/jkudall/UtahCompleteFeel free to contact me if you have any questions or problems with the scenery.

Guest dswo

>I was looking forward to this scenery, however when I went>Salt Lake Intn., my machine was brought to it's knees....This>is quite unusual for my machine....I know your asking to tell>you about the rig....I'll I can say is it is a top of the line>Alienware with a SLI video set up and lots of ram...Paul, I tried a flight at KSLC and didn't see abnormal fps. My system: Core2Duo E6600 (not overclocked), 2gb RAM, Nvidia 7600GS w/ 512mb, WinXP Pro. So there's hope!Things to check:1. What settings do you have for ground vehicles and AI traffic? 2. What are your framerates like with the default scenery?

Guest bertvankampen

>Many thanks for all the kind words. It really does make the>time and effort that went into the project worth it. I am>really pleased people like it.>>The project started out as a personal fix to some landclass>just to make it more realistic on my computer. But that led to>more and more changes and additions which led to more and>more, and you get the idea. Then I figured I'd share it with>everyone else. >>Screen shots are available here if you are interested:>http://picasaweb.google.com/jkudall/UtahComplete>>Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or problems>with the scenery.Hi James,i don't get any picture...RegardsBert

Hi Bert, I just tried the link and it works ok on my computer. What do you get when you click on the link?

Guest Pilot533

Thanks for letting us know, fsx doesnt do the beautiful state of utah justice.

Guest bertvankampen

>Hi Bert, I just tried the link and it works ok on my>computer. What do you get when you click on the link?>It's okay now; it took 10 min of broadband loading....!In the meantime i have installed Utah; very nice scenery...Only one question left: I get only a little AI traffic; is that correct?Regards.Bert

Guest B52Drivr

Love the scenery, just wondering if the new road race track in Salt Lake got modeled also? I can't find it, but that doesn't mean anything with these old eyes,Best,Clay