Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

Add ons not working

Guest qwerty_fsx

When I installed a add on plane, the plane did not show up in Free Flight. Any help will be appreciated!qwerty_fsx

Just a little more information would make it a whole lot easier to help. What addon? Was it designed for FSX or FS9? Did you check to see if it was properly installed into the right location?Regards,Jim KarnNOTHING is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Guest qwerty_fsx

I have tryed to install the addon plane called Meljet B777 and installed a fsx texture for the defult B737. All are installed in C/Program Files/ Microsoft Games/ Microsoft Flight simulator/ simobjects/ Airplanesqwerty_fsx

Guest UlfB

qwerty_fsx,I know nothing about installning the B777. Regarding the repaint you don't give any info, so I raise some questions:Did you install the repaint in a new texture folder in the folder "...Microsoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesB737_800" folder?Did you edit the aircraft.cfg file (in the above folder) to add the repaint to the default B737? Very often the readme file contains a prepared defintion to be inserted into the aircraft.cfg file. You find a section named (< and > represent square brackets and ## a sequence number for each repaint (starting with 0).Ulf B :-)