Sign in to follow this  
captain420

GSX Pro or FS2Crew Pushback Express

Which one offers a better overall experience and gives better immersion to the sim?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

that  depends  on  if  you only  want  the  push back  than fs2crew is  the  one,  or  you m could  try  the  free  version  of  the  push  back, if  you  want  more  features    eg  follow  me,  de  icing  baggage  and  pax  loading  etc  than  gsx pro  than

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Which one has better push back integration and features?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Cannot  say  anything  about fscrew   version  since  i havnt  got  it,  some  one  will  mention  it  soon  enough, can  always  check  utube  out on  both of  them.  Been using  gsx  from  day  one  and  havnt had  any  issues  some  will say  they  will  have  but  find  the  gsx  push back  to be  accurate  as  can  be

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have both.  GSX hands down, not even close.

• Like 5

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

When does GSX Pro usually go on sale? It's currently $29.

you might be  waiting  for  awhile  since  the  last sale  was  on in  April,  you need  to  check  in  the fsdt promotion thread  for  the  next  one

Edited by pete_auau

Peter kelberg

17 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

you might be  waiting  for  awhile  since  the  last sale  was  on in  April,  you need  to  check  in  the fsdt promotion thread  for  the  next  one

How much did it cost?

9 minutes ago, captain420 said:

How much did it cost?

25% off all products

Peter kelberg

25% off of $29.99 or was the price different back when you purchased it?

Just now, captain420 said:

25% off of $29.99 or was the price different back when you purchased it?

no   25%  off  what  its  selling  for  at  the  time  of  sale,   so if  it  was  say  40   than  25%  off  40.  

Peter kelberg

& do any of the above "pull" ..... no & which is a tad "unreal"

for now, cheers

john martin

Never used the Fs2crew one. I have tried the mod from Flightsim.to. I've been using GSX exclusively for a while now. Of the latter two, GSX is the clear winner. With the mod, you need to tell it where to push the airplane via 2d map that pops up (or at least that's the way it worked on the version I had - possibly has changed since then). With GSX, I just pick nose left or nose right and it puts me on the taxiway right on the line facing in that direction. 

Fs2crew makes good products, so I'd imagine that it works just fine.

GSX is well worth the $29. You also get replacement jetways with an operator in the cab, refueling, catering, marshallers, multiple types of visual docking systems, and visible passengers. Then, as icing on the cake, it is probably the most "live" piece of SW ever made. It's extremely rare for it to go a week without at least one update. It improves constantly. Support is great, too. Umberto's a SW engineer, so he's not your typical customer support representative. He'll help you fix your issue or explain how and why what you are doing is causing the problem. If there are any real issues with the SW that affects multiple users, he'll get an update with a fix in it out in a very short period of time (days not weeks - sometimes even the same day).

Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GSX is worth it for pushback alone. It's literally the only tool in all-MSFS, be it freeware or payware, where you - like in real life - just tell the driver in which direction to face the pushback and that's it, even without any airport profile. No map drawing, no nothing.
Then if you consider what it offers on top of that, it's well worth the price.

• Upvote 1