Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

New Bangkok Airport

Just as a tid bit for those following such matters...The coup in Thailand will not delay the opening of the new airport on 28th September.According to "The Nation" newspaper, the general now head of the administrative reform council says it will still open on time.Paul

Are all airlines moving there straight away? I'm going there at the end of November with the misses (Lufthansa) and am just wondering where I'm going to land.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Hi Gavin,Yes I think so..... check with your airline to confirm..... but wait a few days until news of the coup not effecting its opening spreads.QuoteSuvarnabhumi Airport will inherit its IATA airport code BKK from Bangkok Don Muang International Airport. In the interim period while both airports are operating (from September 15th to September 28th) Suvarnabhumi will use the code NBK.unquotehttp://www.airportsuvarnabhumi.com Paul

Thanks!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)