Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Blog pages

Hi Guys and girlsCan someone explain to me what's the difference between a web page and a blog page? I hear many guys have their own blog site. Why don't they just have a web site?Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Guest jacob001

Blogs allow you to type a sort of diary - or whatever you want - in a WYSIWYG environment and publish it on an established site rather than doing all the complex coding yourself. However, with a website you could do whatever you want, however you want - for example, mine at http://maximum-climb.atspace.com and my blog which is hosted by Blogspot.

Guest ThrottleUp

A blog is a weB LOG.Think of a blog as a ready-made website. Everything is done for you - all you have to do is pick what colours you like, the name of the blog and then fill it in with the information you want others to see. Done.So in other words you can pretty much have your own website up and running in a few minutes - without seeing a shred of coding.

Hi Tom. Thanks. I really liked your blog and especially your article "Hang In There Baby!" Tom is there a way to change my Blog name from Zorba to Stelios?I don't know what happened, by when I was registering I put Zorba at the time ( too much ouzo)and I want to change it now. Please any advise would be appreciated.Stelios

Stelios Christofides

Dave, excellent start! Is that image of you driving a train? I can't really tell. Please give me a hint at least! As for that by-pass thing and mortality, amen brother! :)

Stelios,Go to the SETTINGS TAB in your admin section, and the very first entry that you can change is the name of the site. Hope that helps.

Hi Tom,Glad you liked it mate, strange thing though now is that, it's gone now and I can't access it I don't know why?The image was of me at the Birmingham FlightSim show in 2004 and flying Gray Brett's homebuilt cockpit display. The guy in the right-hand seat is the Fleet Manager for www.knightair.org the V.A. I used to be with at the time.

Dave Taylor gb.png