Sign in to follow this  
Captain Tom

An AI Issue

Added a number of WOA packages to be able to see additional AI using WOA's Installation package.  

Now every time I start FSX I get 50, or so messages: "There are multiple objects with the same title name. They must have unique title names"

Then each of the 50, or so, messages goes on to indicate the name of the "object," as an example "WOA_AIA_B732_FAB FirstAir Nite Lights Sim Obj\AI A/C\WOA_AIA_B732"

I've checked a couple of them to ensure that the airplane.cfg does not repeat the same A/C twice. But am at a loss to understand what happened.  Has anyone else had the same problem and if so, how did you solve it?

Many thanks,

Captain Tom

12 hours ago, Captain Tom said:

Now every time I start FSX I get 50, or so messages: "There are multiple objects with the same title name. They must have unique title names"

Quick check would be  to look at FSX.cfg to make sure that that the folder isn't listed twice in the SimObjects section.

Ernest Pergrem

Thanks very much gentlemen!  Will take your advice and see what happens.  Will report back if successful.

Cheers,

Captain Tom