Sign in to follow this  
riivrtwo

Starlux airlines A359 in dbase?

Are the Starlux Airlines (SJX)  A359s in the dbase.xml? They're relatively new on the LAX-TPE route.

I see the aircraft in RealTraffic, but PSXT seems to filter them out and do not appear in the log.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, riivrtwo said:

Are the Starlux Airlines (SJX)  A359s in the dbase.xml? They're relatively new on the LAX-TPE route.

I see the aircraft in RealTraffic, but PSXT seems to filter them out and do not appear in the log.

Thank you.

Yes they are:

<db reg="B-58501" airl="SJX" type="A359" cargo="false" />
    <db reg="B-58502" airl="SJX" type="A359" cargo="false" />
    <db reg="B-58503" airl="SJX" type="A359" cargo="false" />

What do you mean  wiith "PSXT seems to filter them out"?  Do you have a SJX A359 livery installed?

Please show the line of match from your Log.txt.

That's what I mean, I searched the Log.txt for B-58503 and SJX when it was taking off from LAX last night but it wasn't in the log at all so I couldn't diagnose what was wrong.

I checked RT radar panel and the data was there. No other aircraft was injected to represent the flight. 

I have the SJX livery installed <liv airl="SJX" type="A359" cargo="false" title="FSLTL_FSPXAI_A359_Starwalker" atcid="" />

Running 37.2.0

Maybe I will reinstall, when i open dbase.xml to take a look, alot of the entries seem unreadable yet PSXT seems to work normally for other aircraft.

example:

<aircraft types="S@,W@S,OW@S,OX@S,HY@S,JY@S,OY@S,OZ@S,F-@S,N-@S,O-@S,N.@S,/@S,O/@S,N0@S,O1@S,2@S,62@S,W@T,6W@T" />

<db reg="KVF5W?" airl="TSEYLX" type="6X@T" cargo="false" />
    <db reg="KVF5W@" airl="TSEYLX" type="6X@T" cargo="false" />

I have two different installs that dbase.xml both look like this, and an older one from 2022 that's normal.

I'll try a reinstall for now and pick up 37.2.2

Thanks

Hi,

Since a few months the dbase.xml is encrypted. It is only meant for PSXT, not for humans.

Did you push the Liveries button after you have installed or updated FSLTL?

However, If there is no other livery matched, it may have been out of your lateral reach or your livery match depth was too low?

Nico

Edited by kiek

1 minute ago, riivrtwo said:

OK, that's what I thought. Thanks.

That was quick, I have edited my post, please check.

I did deleted the AI_liveries.xml and let it regenerate yesterday. I can try using the button.

AI_liveries.xml had the livery installed for SJX. Maybe the aircraft type wasn't correctly transmitted from RT. Kind of strange it didn't show up.

I will have to watch what happens tomorrow, no SJX flight today.

Continued monitoring and looks like yesterday it did pick up. (Currently on 37.2.2)

SJX001   B-58503   LAX->TPE SJX A359 =1= FSLTL_FSPXAI_A359_Starwalker

Maybe it was a missing category type the other day in the data but unusual.

Thanks kiek!