As the title says, I am using the Simujabs 737 yoke. Overall, it is a great yoke, but there is a null or dead zone in the middle of the yoke. Even with null zone pretty much removed using either the P3d menu or FSUIPC, the null zone remains. I move the yoke forward or tilt it sideways a little but and nothing happens. Then I move it further and the aircraft starts to roll or pitch etc.This in itself is not too bad. However, when I return the yoke to the neutral position to stop the roll or pitch movement, it is like the yoke doesn't register the center position and I have to move it slightly the other way to get the motion to stop. If I put on a lot of roll then the aircraft will roll correctly. As I start to move the yoke back to the neutral point, the roll slows down as you would expect. However the last inch or 2 to take it to neutral, it doesn't register and there is a small amount of roll left on. It does this in roll and pitch too, and in both directions.

I just wondered if anyone either owned a Simujabs yoke and had experienced the same thing, or had experienced something similar with a different yoke type and had any advice?  The yoke uses pots and a Leo Bodnar joystick card for reference. 

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by mattking247