Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

Parked AI Question

I have all AI turned OFF in Options - Traffic because I use FSLTL for traffic injection.

One thing I have noticed recently when I load a flight at any airfield there are always several parked aircraft with real world liveries.  This happens before I have even started FSLTL and selected Start from the FSLTL Injector.

Where do these aircraft come from?

Glen

29 minutes ago, GAJ52 said:

Where do these aircraft come from?

From ANY airport or from your add-on scenery?

Some (not all) airport scenery developers have added permanent parked AI. Among them some have also included the possibility to remove this AI. Read the instructions of the relevant add-on scenery and you will know if you can or cannot remove the parked AI.

If you have that at ANY airport including MSFS stock, then you need to check your MSFS settings and remove all AI options.

Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

This is happening at any airport, I started from the free Gatwick (EGKK) today and after the aircraft loaded there were about 10 aircraft with real life liveries parked around the airport.  I checked them with Little Navmap and the label stated FSLTL aircraft although I haven't started FSLTL yet.  I can confirm all MSFS Ai settings are Off.

Glen

In the MSFS DATA page settings is real traffic OFF as well?

Otherwise, I can't help much beyond that as I use AIG not FSLTL.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

Check to ensure that your Ground Traffic density setting in MSFS is set to ZERO, otherwise the sim will use whatever ai liveries it can find and spawn random static aircraft. 

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

19 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Check to ensure that your Ground Traffic density setting in MSFS is set to ZERO, otherwise the sim will use whatever ai liveries it can find and spawn random static aircraft. 

That was the issue, thank you.  I'm sure I read it was advisable to set this to a low setting for some reason, but I can't remember what the reason was.

Bernard, thanks for your help much appreciated.

• Like 1

Glen