Sign in to follow this  
CornishCracker

Aircraft & Avionics Update 2 Beta Release Notes [1.33.3.0]

6 minutes ago, motishow said:

tested 747 and can't  write the ZFW values of simbrief  in the FMC

The simbrief ZFW is 315035 kg, but if i write at FMC 315.0 it says "invalid entry"

The fuel charged in the FMC is 95.5 kg SENSED , but in simbrief the block fuel is 30944 kg 

why?

You just click the LSK and the ZFW is inputted for you if my memory serves.

-B

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, btacon said:

You just click the LSK and the ZFW is inputted for you if my memory serves.

-B

thanks, that's right

33 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Doing a 787 flight from EHAM to KJFK. Haven't ran into any issues yet.

How does it "feel"? Payware-like?

Did somebody a Autoland and does it work like it should, HOLY, can't wait..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, motishow said:

The simbrief ZFW is 315035 kg, but if i write at FMC 315.0 it says "invalid entry"

Per the real FCOM, the maximum ZFW is 295,288kg. Sounds like SimBrief has you over-loaded.

As for the fuel, just change it in the sim fuel panel and it will update in the FMC.

• Like 3

The 748 is pretty cool!

I basically didn't touch it at all before AAU2

52890045311_c5ac51308e_k.jpgEGLL3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Like 7

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

For some reason in the B747 my elevator doesn't work? Same Virpil stick binding or Honeycomb Alpha work in all other planes. I must be overlooking something simple.

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

1 hour ago, Fiorentoni said:

How does it "feel"? Payware-like?

I've never used a payware 787 so I wouldn't know. 

I'm loving the 747

I'm sure plenty will come along and tell us all the ways it's not realistic enough, but - it's absolutely brilliant, and a massive step up from what shipped with the sim 🙂

• Like 7

I’m interested to see if this update will also address the taxi characteristics of 787-10 when making a turn. I found the 787 difficult to make turns on the ground. 

• Like 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

3 hours ago, btacon said:

So I’m currently at 39,000 ft MSL enroute to KLAXKORD. FP was generated in SimBrief and imported via the World Map. No  inconsistencies noted in import and all that was required was an approach to KORD 10C.  I chose the ILS GIBBS Transition. 

Setting up and flying the plane brings me back to the hundreds of hours I invested in the Quality Wings 787 for P3d.  The only difference was no moving map on the efb which appears to be INOP currently on the new release. 

So far I’ve not encountered any difficulties or flaws that would keep me from flying this bird all the way across the pond…KLAXEGLL anyone? 😎

-B

So some three.five hours later I land successfully at KORD and it was done in Full Auto-land, and it triggered it all by itself. Heh..never saw my QW bird do that!

The other notable event was this. I did not fully check my FP, only cursory. The result was that my RWY choice of 10c was inappropriate for my arrival as my arrival drove me out over the water for a 28c approach. The net effect was the transition required some big loopy 270 arc to get pointed back over land and GIBBS for the 10c approach. Not practical at all or as we said in Air Traffic Control, not “Safe, Orderly, or Expeditious” but the WT AP handled it all well and without a hitch.  I had left the flight to attend to life and only returned for the last 10 or so minutes described above. I could have returned to the smoking crater dialog box 😎 but instead returned to a full auto-land.

Amazing stuff Working Title. Amazing. 
-B

• Like 9

How is the aircraft loaded with fuel and payload? 

Also anyone have the best simbrief profile?

For 787 this is.

Thanks