Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

It's not just about size! 🤔

What did you think I meant? 😲

No sir, its about neurological density. 

Look at clever Mr. Ratty, use a tool to trigger a rat trap.

• Upvote 1

I am quite comfortable with my "neurological density" :wink:

• Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Like crows, they are not stupid animals.

• Like 2

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I could always use a little more neurological density.  Where can I order some?

Noel

• Like 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

So, when people used to say I was a bit dense, they were actually complimenting me.

• Like 6

Dugald Walker

I've always been pretty dense.....

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

1 hour ago, birdguy said:

I could always use a little more neurological density.  Where can I order some?

Noel

Send ne a cheque for $1000 and I'll mail you some.

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

I am quite comfortable with my "neurological density" :wink:

😁 Those that boast about such things, usually aren't.

1 hour ago, dmwalker said:

So, when people used to say I was a bit dense, they were actually complimenting me.

They were, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you that cats, despite their smaller brains  have a higher neurological density than Mr. Dog. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, martin-w said:

They were, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you that cats, despite their smaller brains  have a higher neurological density than Mr. Dog. 

And I suppose Mr. Pig is smartest of both of them! 🐖

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

56 minutes ago, martin-w said:

😁 Those that boast about such things, usually aren't.

I said that I am quite comfortable with it. That is not the same as saying that I am "dense" :wink:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 hours ago, charliearon said:

And I suppose Mr. Pig is smartest of both of them! 🐖

That's a negative Mr. Charlie. Wash that dirty talk out of your mouth. 😡 Cats are the smartest creatures in the multiverse. 😾

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, martin-w said:

Send ne a cheque for $1000 and I'll mail you some.

Are you sure you can spare it?

Noel

• Like 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Well, since we can't read their minds,  Who knows what might really be going on in their brains?

pmGLYImUj

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

7 hours ago, stans said:

Like crows, they are not stupid animals.

LOL, I hate crows. I always feel like they're laughing at me. If I'm putting something together in the back yard, they have a distinctive hahahahahahaha call followed by unha unha unha like you're not doing that right. I get enough of that from my wife and I don't need it from some bird on a wire.

Edited by Patco Lch
  • Like 1

Vic green

3 hours ago, Patco Lch said:

LOL, I hate crows. I always feel like they're laughing at me. If I'm putting something together in the back yard, they have a distinctive hahahahahahaha call followed by unha unha unha like you're not doing that right. I get enough of that from my wife and I don't need it from some bird on a wire.

I have a feeling you’d be a very suitable dissertation subject for undergrad psychology😅

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea