Sign in to follow this  
DadJokeCinema

FSX-SP2 Details post should be next Monday or Tuesday

What's your mobo Pat? I have the same CPU as you and am wondering what more I can do with it. Thanks, Bruce.

I have a BioStar Geforce 6100-939. For me, there's no room for expansion anymore, because my CPU is as good as it gets for Socket 939. I have to upgrade to a AM2 Socket or go the Intel way.Pat

I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal.Incremental is the operative word...It's the first footsteps into a new Direct3D version.And yes, I can ALREADY see the posts we're going to have about how it isn't enough, blah blah...from all the usual suspects.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest evo9mr

Phil should never have stated a date.

And OU should never have made the trip to Colorado last week!!

One thing to note is he said "should" and not "will" so he didn't fully commit to Monday or Tuesday although it's only 4pm in Washington so he has a few more hours.Ian.

Guest evo9mr

OMG...that hurts. I just got over it and you mention it. Thanks buddy. ;( On a lighter note...its Texas week and I leave for Dallas on Friday. Got tickets to the game...YEAH!!!

Guest drdaru1

stands to reason for me...i'm not a blind follower though *shrug*

It was a let down. OU is clearly a superior team. CU just wanted it more. OU will wake up!!

Guest The Wizard of Oz

Try increasing your Buffer Pools in FSX.cfg in Display section.{BufferPools} /use square brackets/Poolsize=5000000Re WOZ

>One thing to note is he said "should" and not "will" so he>didn't fully commit to Monday or Tuesday although it's only>4pm in Washington so he has a few more hours.>>Ian...............And now it's Wednesday hahahahaha

Dave Taylor gb.png

>>One thing to note is he said "should" and not "will" so he>>didn't fully commit to Monday or Tuesday although it's only>>4pm in Washington so he has a few more hours.>>>>Ian.>..............And now it's Wednesday hahahahahaAnd Wednesday night in downunder!!Thought I'd join in. If no one minds.