Sign in to follow this  
The Flight Level

PILOT’s announces the Citation X+ for MSFS

ngcb12

The plane seems to be just a little bit too big right? :tongue:

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

1 hour ago, Flying-Hare said:

I'm really looking forward to Gulfstream. And this plane impresses me too.

Gulfstream? Good luck with that in a flight sim.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Reminded me of all the nice planes that Eaglesoft Development Group used to make. 

A shame they went under.

38 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Reminded me of all the nice planes that Eaglesoft Development Group used to make. 

A shame they went under.

Same. I am a little bit sad that this one will be the X+ with Garmin 5000 suite instead of the awesome "old school" Primus 2000. Had a lot of fun with the Eaglesoft Citation X back in P3D and FSX.

7 hours ago, The Flight Level said:

All I can say is based on the B314 not sure if this will be the decent rendition we all would hope for.😌  We'll see.😐

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Gulfstream? Good luck with that in a flight sim.

Maybe it will be called the G-Jet, like the H-Jet!  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

As cool as this could be....their recent 314 leaves a bit to be desired. This may be decent for those who don't have the Longitude already. I have spent a lot of time in the longitude and frankly a half baked X just doesn't excite me as much as something else could (like say a hawker or a big Embraer Praetor etc)

• Like 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

4 minutes ago, CaptainNick said:

This may be decent for those who don't have the Longitude already. I have spent a lot of time in the longitude and frankly a half baked X just doesn't excite me as much as something else could (like say a hawker or a big Embraer Praetor etc)

I agree. 

What would this Citation X offer that the Longitude doesn't? Leaving aside the different specs. 

You would really need to hit a home run for me to buy this: top class visuals, inside and out, everything that moves and can be opened on the real plane also opens and moves in the sim, highly detailed luxury cabin, outstanding avionics package. Basically, no "INOP" at all. 
Full Navigraph and simbrief integration, state of the art EFB, etc. - now, that I would buy and pay good money for. 

What I don't want is another Cockspur Citation Mustang. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

ngcb12

The plane seems to be just a little bit too big right? :tongue:

They used a bad camera angle to showcase this plane! It is definitely stretched in this image. Hopefully they will show a perfect side view!

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

6 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

A shame they went under.

Yep, website is history. Just checked! To much micro-management and lack of willingness to expand sealed the fate!

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

32 minutes ago, The Flight Level said:

Yep, website is history. Just checked! To much micro-management and lack of willingness to expand sealed the fate!

Their last post appeared to be from November 2022 where he said he wasn’t convinced MSFS was the future of flight simming or something to that effect.  I guess the ostrich approach finally took its toll.

• Like 2

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR

7 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

A shame they went under.

They are developing a Citation XLS for P3D v4/5 I don't think they have much interest in MSFS.

31 minutes ago, Gilandred said:

Their last post appeared to be from November 2022 where he said he wasn’t convinced MSFS was the future of flight simming or something to that effect.  I guess the ostrich approach finally took its toll.

So hilarious!